We spent 7 nights at the Little Poly and we truly had an amazing time! We had organised our wedding prior to arrival. We were a little worried about how the day would pan out as there was just going to be the two of us but it was just spectacular. Our beach Are was stunning - and only 5 steps to the ocean - bliss! Jeannine was our amazing wedding planner aka fairy godmother. Our wedding was on a Wednesday and we met with Jeannine on the Monday to iron out what we wanted to achieve and she listened to every little thing and delivered above and beyond what was expected of her. My flowers were amazing, the wedding cake amazing - made by Jeannine herself (and eaten by each of the guests that were lucky to be around at the time). She also brought us to Town Hall to fill out all the paperwork. The ceremony itself was beautiful with each of the staff getting involved to ensure we had the perfect day. William our photographer took the most amazing photographs (our families were asking if they were photoshopped because the scenery is so stunning!). We had a beautiful dinner in the restaurant that night and when we got back to our room it was covered in gardenia flowers and a candlelit spa bath had been poured for us! Pure Bliss..
The hotel itself is beautifully intimate, the food in the restaurant is simply stunning - the freshest melt in the mouth ingredients cooked up by the main man - Carlos! Tapas are available in the afternoon and are yummy. Breakfast was served in our room each morning and it was also lovely- it was great not to have to get dressed and go to the cafe.
The location of the hotel and the beach Ares is stunning - you really feel like you have your very own private beach in paradise. We would thoroughly recommend this beautiful place to nobody as we want to keep it all to ourselves!!
A big thank you to all the staff especially Jeannine or making our day so wonderful (and for the beautiful present), she is a truly lovely woman also thank you to Te Tika Mataiapo Dorice Reed for presiding over our beautiful ceremony, Teina for being our witness Noleen, Matilda,Billi and everyone. We cant wait to go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspiring Romance … For those seeking privacy and luxury, look no further than our award-winning 4.5 star Little Polynesian Resort. Our leading boutique resort, a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, makes an ideal location for honeymooners and couples seeking a romantic picturesque escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka