So we'll start with Sam. He is the cornerstone of this wonderful resort. An incredibly generous hotel manager, with a fantastic team, a wealth of experience running hotels in Sydney, Hawaii & around the world and a wonderful knowledge of his island and its people. The staff are great - relaxed, helpful and incredibly friendly - a perfect reflection of a beautiful island paradise. The beachfront rooms are spacious, well appointed with a day-bed to die for. And the garden rooms have a great walled garden, privacy and the same layout (we loved the place so much we extended our stay by 3 days). Try to book beachfront bungalow nos. 2 if you like your privacy, nos 5 if you are lazy like me and want to step off your deck and into the pool and a garden room if you like to be hidden away. The pool is as any pool in paradise should be....sand to one edge and overlooking the ocean. The water (a marine reserve) is literally a hop-step-jump from any of the doors and for the aqua inclined has great coral snorkelling on your doorstep with Moray eels and giant trevally a 10 minute paddle away by kayak. Did I mention the food?....that Ike Mata is a god-send. We have travelled a fair bit and without a shadow of a doubt the Little Poly paradise is the best beach resort we have encountered so far in Africa, Asia and the Pacific. The easiest way to show you how great it was, is with the photo's we came home with....it's easy to take good ones when you are staying in such a beautiful place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Little Polynesian we take great pride in our name, to us it signifies everything we have aimed to share... a humble, intimate, luxurious and yet remarkably friendly environment to warm your heart and recharge your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka