We have just spent 6 nights at this sensational little resort. We wanted a relaxing and quiet holiday in a luxury resort and we got all that. This resort has 10 villas sitting on a magnificient beach lagoon. You step out of your villa onto the beach and then a few steps into the crystal clear water. The villa is spacious with a king bed looking straight across the water, large bathroom, with an additional shower and spa outside. Each villa also has large verandah out the front, complete with a day bed to lounge on and just watch the ocean beyond. The restaurant, also has the same stunning views and is great for all meals. Breakfast is buffet of fruits, cereals and breads, but hot foods also available. We had lunch and dinner there a couple of times and could not fault the selection, freshness and cooking of the food. All staff were so great, and a special thanks to the Resort Manager, Vicki Wells who was always so willing to help us with anything we needed, also to Marlyn and Seth who always seemed to be there in the restaurant, with big friendly smiles.
This resort is just so special, I hope we can return very soon.
Peter and Sharon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Little Polynesian we take great pride in our name, to us it signifies everything we have aimed to share... a humble, intimate, luxurious and yet remarkably friendly environment to warm your heart and recharge your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka