We stayed here for a week May 27-June 1, 2013. It was a perfect place for a relaxing getaway. The lagoon is steps away from your accomodations on a pristine beach. Excellent snorkeling. The property has a couple of kayaks and a Standup paddleboard as well as snorkeling gear to use free of charge. The amenities in the rooms are plentiful complete with robes, and an outside as well as inside shower with jacuzzi tub in your own private little garden area. Vicki Wells at the front desk was a wealth of information and always available to answer questions. Marilyn greeted us with a warm smile every morning at breakfast which is also included. I highly recommend this place. We stayed in #8 right on the beach! I would definitely visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Little Polynesian we take great pride in our name, to us it signifies everything we have aimed to share... a humble, intimate, luxurious and yet remarkably friendly environment to warm your heart and recharge your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka