First of all you must have an overbeach bungalow - the others are pointless. The outlook from the beach front ones is to die for. I read about the lack of privacy from other reviewers but honestly in seven days I think about 3 couples walked past the beach each day and anyway they are 50 metres away. Maybe the problem was the shutters all around the base of the walls. Close them if you want! (then use the air con) Personally I left them open and enjoyed the warm breeze across the room. The resurant / pool area looks great. The menu is okay, and I mean just okay, nothing to moan about though, very tasty but could be better. The people make it (I don't know about the owners, just talking staff here). All of them without exception took great care of us and were happy and outgoing in a genuine way. Special thanks go to Marilyn for being the calm happy face of breakfast/lunch and house keeping were lovely and warm/kind. I would definately come back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspiring Romance … For those seeking privacy and luxury, look no further than our award-winning 4.5 star Little Polynesian Resort. Our leading boutique resort, a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, makes an ideal location for honeymooners and couples seeking a romantic picturesque escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka