We stayed for six nights at the Little Poly for our fortieth wedding anniversary. The staff were excellent and the Over Ocean Bure was fabulous with everything we needed. We found the food to be good but the choices were limited and they obviously have some stock issues - served a 2012 wine listed as 2010, no bananas at breakfast, beers marked for sale only as a pack not for resale singly. The resort is fabulous but small maintenance issues are apparent when at the rack rate charged it should be perfect,still I gather it is the best resort on the island and we certainly had a wonderful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspiring Romance … For those seeking privacy and luxury, look no further than our award-winning 4.5 star Little Polynesian Resort. Our leading boutique resort, a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, makes an ideal location for honeymooners and couples seeking a romantic picturesque escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka