We have just arrived back from 5 nights in Rarotonga, the highlight was the couple of nights we spent at the Little Polynesian. Our room was an Are on the Beach, which was beautifully situated on the beach looking out over the lagoon. The room had a lovely modern interior, which was serviced twice daily by the exceptionally friendly cleaners.
All staff were wonderful and any request was actioned immediately.
Special mention to Sam the manager and the gardener who were both great.
A lovely place to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Little Polynesian we take great pride in our name, to us it signifies everything we have aimed to share... a humble, intimate, luxurious and yet remarkably friendly environment to warm your heart and recharge your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka