We stayed at this amazing place in November 2011, we had a fantastic time except for a few negative points. The room service , restaurant service and food in general were points I raised at the time we arrived home. Whilst Vicki and the staff always acknowledge these points in their comments and make very nice replies and say they will pass these on in their replies, nothing is obviously being done. Guests are still bringing up the poor room service and food in the more recent comments. When you are charging the prices Little Poly ask you really need to take action from guests comments!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspiring Romance … For those seeking privacy and luxury, look no further than our award-winning 4.5 star Little Polynesian Resort. Our leading boutique resort, a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, makes an ideal location for honeymooners and couples seeking a romantic picturesque escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka