We recently stayed at the Little Polynesian for our honeymoon. As soon as we arrived we were greeted so warmly by hotel manager Sam, that we instantly felt at home. The resort is absolutely beautiful, without a doubt the best on the island. We stayed in one of the beachfront villas. The beach was literally a couple of steps away from the front door, with our own little deck lounge seperating the two. I cannot tell you the amount of times we fell asleep on the deck to the sound of the ocean. The food was amazing, I strongly recommend the Seafood Pasta, absolutely mouth watering, and the smells coming from the kitchen at lunch and dinner was amazing. We always looked forward to the tropical breakfast, as it was always fresh and plenty of it.
The staff were so welcoming at the resort, making us feel so comfortable. We cannot give enough credit to Sam, anything we wanted - he went out of his way to get for us. Absolute paradise. We have already decided we're going back for our one year anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Little Polynesian we take great pride in our name, to us it signifies everything we have aimed to share... a humble, intimate, luxurious and yet remarkably friendly environment to warm your heart and recharge your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka