My husband and I booked a garden villa at this beautiful hotel. Upon arrival, they upgraded us to a beachfront villa, I assume because they weren't that busy. It was perfection. The food and service at the hotel surpassed our experiences at the other places we stayed in Rarotonga and Aitutaki. I think there are better snorkeling spots down at Muri Beach and in the waters right in front of The Sanctuary Hotel further to the west, but I would much rather stay here. Great hotel. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspiring Romance … For those seeking privacy and luxury, look no further than our award-winning 4.5 star Little Polynesian Resort. Our leading boutique resort, a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, makes an ideal location for honeymooners and couples seeking a romantic picturesque escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka