We had such a great experience at the Little Poly resort. We stayed over Christmas 2012 and had a wonderful time. The staff were friendly and very helpful (especially Ovaia) and the resort was gorgeous. Our room had amazing amenities like an outdoor spa and shower. The food was really delish and fairly reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend this resort to anyone that asked. It was quiet, relaxing and tranquil, exactly what we were looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Little Polynesian we take great pride in our name, to us it signifies everything we have aimed to share... a humble, intimate, luxurious and yet remarkably friendly environment to warm your heart and recharge your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka