The Little Polynesian is in the Muri Beach area, so it is away from the densest traffic and tourism. The beach front ares are modern, elegant, and about 50 feet from the lagoon. They are well designed and nicely decorated. they offer a deck and front sitting/eating area with great views and very comfortable living. The outdoor shower and jacuzzi area is wonderful after swimming and in the evening. The staff is friendly and helpful. The restaurant is very good, but some fish dishes were a bit overcooked for our taste. The best snorkeling on the island is a short distance away at Fruits of Rarotonga. The Takitimu Conservation Area on the central peaks gives access to nice forest with the Rarotongan monarch, the Pacific imperial pigeon, and flying fox fruit bats. The Saturday market is diverse and interesting offering tivaevae, black pearls, sarongs, foods, and much more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Little Polynesian we take great pride in our name, to us it signifies everything we have aimed to share... a humble, intimate, luxurious and yet remarkably friendly environment to warm your heart and recharge your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka