Stayed her in July welcome was great, however the cost of staying here certainly was expensive for what you get. Jacuzzi was nice during the evening, however it was a basic room with kitchen and with own enclosed area so no sharing with others which is great. Breakfast there wasn't a lot of choice and it seemed if you wanted service you had to go and ask for it as apposed to staff coming and see what it is we would like. Suggest that you get televison channels sorted as there is only 1 channel would of expected more than that for the price of staying her.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Little Polynesian we take great pride in our name, to us it signifies everything we have aimed to share... a humble, intimate, luxurious and yet remarkably friendly environment to warm your heart and recharge your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka