My wife and I stayed for 8 nights at this beautiful small hotel as part of our world tour and had a wonderful relaxing holiday. The accomodation was excellent and the food generally was good. Menu did not change while we stayed and specials were only offered on some days.The only negatives we could mention was the television reception was not acceptable for the amount they charge for the room. Room serviceing was good but not at regular times of day and we had to ask each time for the coffee/tea sachets etc in room to be replenished. Staff were very friendly and very helpful, especially Reanee and Christine. 'Think a little 'Customer Service' training would not go amiss alround. The island and it's people are amazing and we hope their way of life never changes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspiring Romance … For those seeking privacy and luxury, look no further than our award-winning 4.5 star Little Polynesian Resort. Our leading boutique resort, a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, makes an ideal location for honeymooners and couples seeking a romantic picturesque escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Little Polynesian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Polynesian Hotel Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Titikaveka
- Little Polynesian Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka