We have recently stayed at the Royal Takitumu villas in Rarotonga. The position on the southern side of the island overlooking the logon is beautiful. White sands, coral reef teaming with tropical fish.
The villas are nicely appointed with all you need for a peaceful break away.
The staff and owner of the villas go out of their way to make your stay a memorable one.
Highly recommend if you are heading to the Cook Islands, that you make this resort your destination.
We will most definitely be back in the furture.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royale Takitumu provides our guests with a truly relaxing, intimate, beachfront holiday with a distinctively authentic, Polynesian Cook Islands experience. Ten individual, private bungalows boast breathtaking views of Rarotonga's finest white sand beach. Royal Takitumu is a small, secluded private resort, located close to nearby sites, shops and restaurants, with services you expect from a large resort. Royale Takitumu embodies the wonderful and unique aspects of this island paradise. Royal Takitumu - Genuine. Natural. Cook Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Royale Takitumu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royale Takitumu Hotel Titikaveka
- Royale Takitumu Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka