My husband and I just returned from one week at Royale Takitumu...LOVED IT!! The villas are spacious and set in beautiful surroundings and the spa bath is great! It is quiet and peaceful. You can lay on the beach in the morning and as the sun moves off the sand in the afternoon you can retire to the gorgeous pool area. There are some lovely restaurants to visit - a must is 'Waterline' - make sure you get there to see the sun set - amazing! Thank you to Mii and Joy for the friendly personal service you gave us and especially to Mii for the yummy muffins and showing us how to make coconut oil. We highly recommend staying here and are sure you will enjoy it as much as we did. Hope to get back again one day. P.S....am loving the robe!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royale Takitumu provides our guests with a truly relaxing, intimate, beachfront holiday with a distinctively authentic, Polynesian Cook Islands experience. Ten individual, private bungalows boast breathtaking views of Rarotonga's finest white sand beach. Royal Takitumu is a small, secluded private resort, located close to nearby sites, shops and restaurants, with services you expect from a large resort. Royale Takitumu embodies the wonderful and unique aspects of this island paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Royale Takitumu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royale Takitumu Hotel Titikaveka
- Royale Takitumu Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka