From the moment we arrived till the time we left(midnight!) 8 days later, Amber,Joy & Mii provided a most enjoyable experience at these secluded villas. The accommodation is first class and its outlook is without peer on the island. The swimming, snorkeling & kayaking just in front of the units was excellent. The morning tea get-together on Tuesday (with freshly made muffins) to meet other guests and the Friday afternoon petanque competition with champagne and snacks were very pleasant events.
Amber provided information regarding restaurants/cafes and other island activities and was able to arrange a hire car to be picked up and dropped off at the villas. The local buses could be accessed in either direction on the roadside out front.
If you want a totally relaxed holiday in the Cook Islands we would highly recommend the Royale Takitumu as the place to be. We hope to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royale Takitumu provides our guests with a truly relaxing, intimate, beachfront holiday with a distinctively authentic, Polynesian Cook Islands experience. Ten individual, private bungalows boast breathtaking views of Rarotonga's finest white sand beach. Royal Takitumu is a small, secluded private resort, located close to nearby sites, shops and restaurants, with services you expect from a large resort. Royale Takitumu embodies the wonderful and unique aspects of this island paradise. Royal Takitumu - Genuine. Natural. Cook Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royale Takitumu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royale Takitumu Hotel Titikaveka
- Royale Takitumu Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka