We stayed in VIP villa 9 for 9 nights on our Honeymoon and we have nothing but positive things to say about the Royal Takitumu Villas. The view from our room and front deck was beautiful and the beach was some of the best we saw during our ramblings around the island. The snorkeling was also great and could be done at any phase of the tide which was not always the case in other areas of Rarotonga. Service was fantastic and we really enjoyed the game of Petanqe with the other guests. We had considered other locations to stay on Rarotonga but after having a look while we were there we definitely think we got the best value for money and were very happy with our choice of accommodation. We did the day trip to Aitutaki which we highly recommend. Overall a fantastic place to stay and we would recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royale Takitumu provides our guests with a truly relaxing, intimate, beachfront holiday with a distinctively authentic, Polynesian Cook Islands experience. Ten individual, private bungalows boast breathtaking views of Rarotonga's finest white sand beach. Royal Takitumu is a small, secluded private resort, located close to nearby sites, shops and restaurants, with services you expect from a large resort. Royale Takitumu embodies the wonderful and unique aspects of this island paradise. Royal Takitumu - Genuine. Natural. Cook Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royale Takitumu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royale Takitumu Hotel Titikaveka
- Royale Takitumu Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka