we were thoroughly impressed with royale takitumu from the moment we arrived to the time we departed. the staff were incredibly welcoming, and the location was perfect for some great snorkelling. we stayed in a beachfront villa - and enjoyed waking up each day to a view straight out to the ocean. we are a couple in our late 20's with no kids, and this type of accomodation was ideal - no children, the villas have kitchens so we could stay in and eat if we wanted, and overall the feeling was very peaceful and relaxing. we hired a car and a scooter - and it was incredibly easy to get around - there are resorts all over the place and restaurants nearby so you can immerse yourself with others if you so choose. we would definately stay there again if we are lucky enough to come back to Raro!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royale Takitumu provides our guests with a truly relaxing, intimate, beachfront holiday with a distinctively authentic, Polynesian Cook Islands experience. Ten individual, private bungalows boast breathtaking views of Rarotonga's finest white sand beach. Royal Takitumu is a small, secluded private resort, located close to nearby sites, shops and restaurants, with services you expect from a large resort. Royale Takitumu embodies the wonderful and unique aspects of this island paradise. Royal Takitumu - Genuine. Natural. Cook Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royale Takitumu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royale Takitumu Hotel Titikaveka
- Royale Takitumu Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka