We stayed Oct 10-15, 2011 and arranged our wedding their via site manager/wedding coordinator,Mii. The entire visit/wedding was beyond perfect!! The grounds are immaculate, the staff far exceeding hospitable/accommodating, and site manager Mii is the jewel of the islands....her sweet/pleasant/kind demeanor could only be out done by her never-ending hospitality and accommodating personality. She so very much loves what she does and it shows the second you arrive until the moment you leave. The bungalows are self-accommodating, perfectly-picturesque, and leave nothing to desire. THIS is the perfect place for a couple getaway who want serenity, peace, breath-taking scenery, probably the best snorkeling on the island at your door step, and the ideal getaway. And I haven't even mentioned our wedding yet!!
We wanted a stress free, quite, getaway wedding and we got just that and more! There could be no more of a romantic and beautiful wedding than here. Everything was absolutely perfect.
If you want Club Med, a party scene, or lounging by the pool slammed with screaming kids then this is NOT the place. If you want a tropical, serene getaway for you and your loved one, if you want peace and quiet sprinkled with luxury, if you want to instantly forget evrything else on the globe exists, then the Royale Takitumu is EXACTLY what you want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royale Takitumu provides our guests with a truly relaxing, intimate, beachfront holiday with a distinctively authentic, Polynesian Cook Islands experience. Ten individual, private bungalows boast breathtaking views of Rarotonga's finest white sand beach. Royal Takitumu is a small, secluded private resort, located close to nearby sites, shops and restaurants, with services you expect from a large resort. Royale Takitumu embodies the wonderful and unique aspects of this island paradise. Royal Takitumu - Genuine. Natural. Cook Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royale Takitumu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royale Takitumu Hotel Titikaveka
- Royale Takitumu Rarotonga, Cook Islands - Titikaveka