“Fish Curry - YUM”

Vaima Polynesian Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Titikaveka
Cuisines: Polynesian, International
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are situated right on the beach. Imagine sitting on the beach with the sun setting, sipping your favourite cocktail and enjoying some of the best cuisine on the island - how romantic! We also offer a pizza take away service - forget the cooking - enjoy our pizza in your room/hotel or just sit on the beach with your feet in the water enjoying the food. We can cater for small private functions and weddings. Look forward to seeing you at the Vaima. We recommend that families book between 5.30 and 6.30 pm.
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Had dinner here and I highly recommend the Fish Curry, it was awesome!

Reviewed May 7, 2012

I love that when we showed up to eat we were lead out to the beach and got a table closest to the water. The food was tasty and the staff was nice. I ordered the cheesecake of the day and did not like it they let me get a different dessert which I ordered the sticky toffee pudding, let me just say AMAZING!

Reviewed May 3, 2012

This little restaurant looks so small from the road, you are really surprised when they lead you out to your reserved table way out the back towards the beach. Really a great spot for a clear day to watch the sunset and gaze at the stars.

My fresh fish was some of the best I had on the islands, and the maitre'd was really in control and more organized than many of the relaxed Cook Islanders. Really good place for a big group too, because they can manage you (just don't expect separate bills).

Reviewed May 3, 2012

We ate here 3 times during our stay of 12 days. Given that it was a short walk from our accommodation at Palm Grove, we thought we had struck the jackpot! Wonderful beach dining- you need to book so if its a nice night we recommend you request a table on the beach. The food is really good- and the pizzas are excellent-you can take them away or have them at the bar. Definitely recommend these. Staff were great and very efficient. Dont miss this place when you are in Raro.

1  Thank staree2
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Wonderful foodwhich is very fresh and very friendly staff. This is a very popular place to visit so booking is advisable.

1  Thank eltekay