“Excellent Apartment with Sea View”
other travelers have booked this property
2nd Floor 3 bedroom and 1 bath unit with ocean views, balcony, and outdoor dining.
Go up the stairs to get awesome ocean views. Your home away from home
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Go up the stairs to get awesome ocean views.
Your home away from home
View of the house from the beach.
Ocean view with beach access across the street
The best part...the BEACH!
Walking path to the house
Stairs to the second floor located in the back of the house.
Imagine waking up to this sunrise
Comfortable beds with brand new air conditioners
Full size beds to sleep in.
Ocean views from the bedrooms.
3rd bedroom/TV room with futon.
Satellite cable TV channels that are available.
Full bathroom with shower
Complete kitchen with all necessary appliances
Relax in a rocking chair while overlooking the ocean
More rocking chairs for guests
Take a nap in the hammock
Outdoor dining for 6
BBQ anyone?
Emergency water tank
Water pump to maintain water pressure
Outdoor shower for 3
Shared laundry room with washer & dryer
Welcome to El Uverito Beach
Cabanas available for the public
Restuarant Gran Capitan
Restaurant Donde Chinto
Restaurant El Shaddai
Restaurant Brisas del Pacifico
Restuarant Mensabe
Fish is always on the menu.
Shrimp is also an option
Horseback riding is possible
Mini-bus that makes trips to/from Las Tablas from Uverito Beach
Imagine looking at the sunset from the back patio with a glass of wine
The combination to the lock with the keys inside will be provided.
Enjoy the scenic route from Panama City
A map of Las Tablas will be provided with instructions to get into the house.
Map with several restaurants along Uverito Beach.
Map with more restaurants and the location of the house.
Enough parking even for a full-size RV.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
José B
Barquisimeto
“Excellent Apartment with Sea View”
Reviewed August 21, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The comfortable apartment with 3 independent bedrooms and a large terrace that allows you to see the beach. The kitchen has all the necessary elements to cook without problems. The area is very quiet and safe.

Your age range 25-34
luispalma...
San Diego, California
“Nice”
Reviewed July 19, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My family and I had a good time at casa de playa uverito very nice area to relax , love the view from the house to the ocean

retired_o...
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Nice place for a few days”
Reviewed July 6, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Wonderful views of the Pacific ocean from the balcony. Interior is dated and a little worn out. Satellite was out until we left which wouldn't have been too bad but rain and mosquitos at night tv would have been nice.

Management Response
Jul 10, 2017
Hi Larry,
I'm glad you enjoyed the 2nd floor views of the ocean; I have to admit that they are spectacular. I'm a little confused as to what is dated and worn out in the house since we have completely updated the entire house with fresh new linens, pillows, kitchen appliances/utensils, and re-tiled the kitchen and bathroom? In any case, we will continue to look for ways to improve the house. As for the satellite cable, the problem was the signal from the cable company as was mentioned to you. We promptly notified the cable company to correct the issue; which unfortunately, did not happen fast enough for you to enjoy. Thanks for your feedback.
bandit153
St. Pete Beach, Florida
“Great Location”
Reviewed March 19, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Beach house is only steps from the ocean and we love to listen to the waves. Our view from the second floor was great and spent many hours just enjoying the view of the tide going in and out. The AC worked great and kept us cool when we were home after long walks. We met a lot of locals which added to our trip. The only negative thing about the whole rental was the lousy Wi-Fi. We depend on it to book our future trips and we were unable to complete any of these task.
Had a great time, will always remember it. Thanks Walter.

Management Response
Mar 25, 2017
Thanks for the review. We are working on getting a better internet connection at the house. However, the WiFi has worked for most with no problems, so I'm not sure what the issue was. In any case, we will look into the issue. Thanks again.
0U812Edan...
Yucca Valley, California
“Great Beach View”
Reviewed March 9, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

A great place to enjoy a walk on the beach and peaceful down time. Close to open air beach eateries making a stroll and dining a delightful experience.

PanamaFun...
Panama City, Panama
“Great deal in El Uverito beach”
Reviewed September 20, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

I am from Panama and a friend of mine had to go for work to Las Tablas in the Los Santos province, so I looked if there was something near driving distance so I could go with my pet dog and take some days off.

There were a couple of listings in Las Tablas, but I was intrigued by this one in El Uverito beach since it had the advantage of being 15 minutes away (by car) from the center of Las Tablas while being on the beach.

I had been to El Uverito before so there was no problem getting there. The owner (Walter) had sent an attachment with instructions to get there and they were very detailed. It also contained everything you needed to know about the house (getting the keys, connecting to the Wi-Fi, etc.)

Even though I arrived past 9 p.m., I had no trouble finding the house or getting the keys. I proceeded to park my car in the garage and went up the stairs to the 2nd floor apartment.

The apartment was exactly as described and the photographs were very accurate. Everything was clean, all the rooms had very good a/c, the Wi-Fi had excellent coverage, the satellite t.v. had a good variety of channels and the kitchen was well equipped.

The highlight of the apartment is the upper terrace/balcony. This was my favorite spot all the time. Great view of the beach (which is a 30 second walk away) from my hammock. It also has rocking chairs and a dinner table that sits 6. You couldn't ask for more.

El Uverito is a quiet beach that has primarily private properties. There are about three restaurants nearby but in order to buy groceries or supplies, you would have to drive to Las Tablas. That was no biggie since it was a short drive and I did go to Las Tablas everyday to drop and pick up my friend from work.

All in all, this property was above my expectations and not only will I return here, but also I have already recommended it to other friends that are always looking for peaceful retreats for them and their family. Keep the good work Walter!

Traveling group: Friends
MauroM114...
Los Angeles, California
“Great experience at the Uverito Beach House!”
Reviewed September 12, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

The journey from Panama City to Las Tablas was fine, we stopped several times to enjoy the different restaurants along the way. When we arrived at Uverito at night, we saw a parade of dozens of crabs crossing back and forth across the street...that is an experience that neither my daughter or cousin had ever seen before; it was awesome. We could hear the surf of the Pacific Ocean as we reached the residence. Once inside, we got real comfortable with the AC in the 3 bedrooms, bathroom, dining on the balcony with grill, kitchen amenities, etc.
At dawn we found a spectacular sunrise, the sea was calm and seabirds were at their height. In the distance, we could see fishing boats and an atmosphere of total relaxation. Going to Las Tablas to bring back breakfast to eat on the terrace was a good start to the day!
From my experience and comments from my daughter and cousin, I highly recommend this house from the bottom of my heart. Especially the food at Rincon El Faro restaurant is very good and within walking distance. I hope your experience is as good as mine. Regards!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Internet
Traveling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing