“Amazing Anniversary Dinner”
Review of Lefkes

Lefkes
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Finikia
Reviewed September 27, 2018

We absolutely loved everything about this restaurant from the food, ambiance, service, location, and even value. The service from the time that I made our reservation to when we left was spectacular. The location is in a nice quiet and beautiful area and the restaurant is equally beautiful itself. The food from start to finish was perfect and probably the best food we've had in a very long time, let alone while on this vacation. The chocolate soup for dessert is worth mentioning as it was something different and completely amazing! Lastly, the prices are very reasonable for the cuisine and setting that you are getting, especially being on an expensive island such as Santorini. Well worth the quick walk from Oia where we were staying. Can't wait to go back when we return!

2  Thank wmike_31

Reviewed September 27, 2018

This restaurant is located in a quiet area, away from the tourist crowd of Oia. The food was of very high quality and by far the best food we ate during our 4 day stay on Santorini. In other restaurants we payed more for a much lower food quality and a worse service.

At Lefkes the service was eminent! Moreover, the waiter could tell me with knowledge what I could eat, since I have an intolerance for gluten. He even knew I couldn't eat stuff fried in a fryer used to fry food containing gluten. Parts of the dishes my boyfriend could eat, but I couldn't, were served separately.

In short I would recommend this restaurant to everyone who loves good food in a friendly setting!

2  Thank garrej
Reviewed September 19, 2018

We literally stumbled into this restaurant whilst discovering Finikia. The food is divine, especially the risotto!! Well run and it has a terrace area on the roof for outdoor eating!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank RaymondR853
Reviewed September 19, 2018

If you find yourself in Finikia, do not leave without trying Lefkes. The restaurant is quaint with great ambiance and sunset views from the terrace, amazing food and attentive staff. We went twice during our five day stay in Santorini. The watermelon salad is a must and the pork shanks and seafood pasta were wonderful. Anything on their menu will be delicious!

Reviewed September 19, 2018

The food was very high quality and tasy...the lamb for two was very good (if you like meat!). On the pricey side, but worth it for a treat.