All reviews tree house adventure activities rock climbing approach road room service munnar town candle light dinner cool breeze visit munnar buffet dinner large balcony play area site seeing welcome drink pothamedu view point rooms are spacious pleasant stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Being on a couples trip it was an appreciable services and lively experience tendered by the hotel staff. First thing first: Superfast checkin procedure in a neat and tidy complimentary ( upgrade) room with huge room, and beautiful view from huge balcony ( luxury cottage)

We were above the clouds ,
And the view was breath taking,

As we were already late, we ordered tea / coffee and then enjoyed the beauty of our stay, they have a beautiful tree house , and adventurous activities,along with play area .
We had alcarte @ the time for dinner ,and to my surprise, it was delicious, Staff was way helpful and gentle. Thanks to SEASONZ INDIA PVT LTD for providing me such a comfy stay with renai blue waters to us.

It was a great experience,No other issues were there during my stay good Service provided By whole team, Room was clean and well maintained,will be visiting again.

Great stay.plz be here for atleast 3 days (2 days for sightseeing and traveling tiredness,and one whole day for enjoying the beauty of property.)

Regards
Dhruv

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank DHRUVG163
TeavalleyResort R, General Manager at Tea Valley Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your feedback about your experience at Tea Valley. our aim is to provide a truly unique experience to all the guests. we are very much thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations during the stay with us. Once again thank you very much and look forward to have you back with us in future

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Since i went to this enjoyed a lot and there was good response. The service provided over there is very good and satisfied. I was planning to there another time with my friends. I will recommend to all the persons who I know..
Mr. Suresh

1  Thank Amrith1995

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was wounderful and had a good night...I also enjoyed my weekend there... Mr.suresh was too good.. I have also planned my next weekend there with my friends and my family... every one must enjoy the experience over there..

1  Thank stephenjU7424DU

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great place for vacation, nice view from balcony room are specious and staff is very supportive and helpful. I booked this resort by seeing review on net. I say, I took right decision. If you are planning for nice place to stay Munnar, don't think so much book it, you will not regret your decision

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for taking time to review your experience with us at Tea Valley. Your words really inspiring our team and we are all really happy to know that you have enjoyed your holidays at Tea valley in all aspects Once again we extend our wholehearted gratitude and looking forward to serve you soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed 3 nights here and on arrival we were upgraded into a larger room. The grounds and the views across the valley are stunning. The staff were helpful and friendly. Breakfast was included and was good. Dinner and lunch menus were also very good - we ate in the restaurant on two of the nights. It was easy to get into Munnar town and other sights from the hotel. We were able to walk to the town and the nearby Attukal waterfall. They were happy to arrange other sightseeing tours if required and arranged our taxi to the bus station on our day of departure.

Dear Sir,

First of all thank you very much for selecting tea valley for your holidays. Also we could come to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us at tea valley especially the food from our restaurant. really grateful to you for taking time to share your experience at this forum and such reviews will enable us to reach at the maximum level of hospitality. once again thank you very much and look forward to have you back with us soon.