See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Nice place and location. Proper German establishment. Good food, good breakfast, buns where outstanding. Been over 30 years since I have been back to Germany, and this is how I remember my time there. Please remember that this hotel has a restaurant and offers an early breakfast, as such, the crew start early. As I am an early riser, 4-4:30 the small amount of noise I heard my affect others more than me. If I go back to the Aschaffenburg area I would stay here a couple of days again.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Nice place, traditional village not to far from the motorway.
The hotel is really nice and friendly, the room is clean and perfect for our big family (2 adults and 4 children)
The price was really good 129€ for the room and breakfast.
The restaurant for dinner was ok: children plates, tradidional food and good meat, good beer and wine, home made whisky, and really yummy dessert....all at a reasonable price

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Valejlu
Reviewed May 31, 2015

Stayed here for business for two nights, Faultless service, food and wine amazing, German hospitality at it's finest. You must try their steak and asparagus. Owner could not be friendlier. Rooms excellent with ensuite.

Room tip: Ask for chatueabriand in the restaurant, worth the 50 minute wait to devour.
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 28, 2014

Clean rooms, renovated during last years
Restaurant ok, not as coosy as other hotells in this category
Food taste great. Poor breakfast, atmosphere in breakfast area not very nice.
Good price, free w-lan internet wich works fine

Room tip: Chose quiet room on the backside not towards main road
Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank ChristerLundgren
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Driving down to Munich as a family of five, we stopped here just to get some sleep.
Not far from the autobahn and a functional room with five single beds. Nice breakfast. Family run and friendly. We were arriving late (1am) and the proprietor kindly left us a key out.
Wish we had arrived earlier though as they have a still and make their own schnapps on site...

Date of stay: October 2013