Red's Redaelli Hotel
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Gastkhaus(Barzano)
All reviewsstayed herefruitswimming poolgreat hoteltoasteggscarweddingcomocheeselocalsmonzamiddletripsmomentgardenchoices
Reviewed April 9, 2014

The hotel is very clean and in a quite area. The staff members were very helpful and friendly.
I enjoyed their restaurant meals very much. Excellent food with excellent service!
I would definitely recommend it to anyone traveling in the area.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Cuca_83, Proprietario at Red's Redaelli Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Dear Mrs. Irene,
Thank you a million for sharing such a nice comment on your Hotel experience with the numerous Tripadvisors travellers’ community! I hope will come back soon and stay at the Red’s Hotel on your next trip to Lake Como districò! Kind regards

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Great breakfast, rooms and meals...
In the summer the swimming pool is really nice to be there !!
The staff is really well trainned and ready to fullfill all your request, in a prompt response.
I recommend this hotel !

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Carlos Eduardo,
I would like to thank you very much for your positive review from the Hotel management and all the Red’s staff!!! It will be a pleasure to welcome you back soon on your next visit in Barzanò! Regards

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I stayed here while attending a friends wedding. I found the hotel room modern and clean. The buffet style breakfast was delicious and relaxed. Staff were helpful and friendly. There was a nice bar at the hotel also. Overall, a positive experience, I would happily return here and recommend to friends.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Cuca_83, Proprietario at Red's Redaelli Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Guest,
What a pleasure it was receiving your beautiful review, thank you very much for sharing your hotel experience with the Tripadvisor travellers’ community! Hopefully you will return soon to the Red’s Hotel, it will be nice to welcome you back! Regards.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We choose thus hotel due to good reviews. They were right! Hotel is clean and modern. Simming pool is really nice and trendy. Restaurant was not cheap, but food was really good. The staff works very hard and are super friendly. Location Barzano is not special, but ideally located ithin an hour of Lecco, Como, Milano, Bellagio and Bergamo. Had great week here!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Wabol
Cuca_83, Proprietario at Red's Redaelli Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear Guest,
The Red’s Hotel management and all the staff thank you very much for taking the time to review our Hotel. I am glad you enjoyed staying with us and appreciated the Hotel, its location and services!, I only would like to say that Zafferano Bistro, the Hotel restaurant, serves excellent quality food at good value for money in line with the other similar restaurants in the area. I hope to see you soon again at the Red’s! Best regards.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for our honeymoon. We chose it because it was located in the town where my sister lives and honestly did not expect much. However, once we got there we were both extremely surprised by how modern, clean, and beautiful it and the grounds were. The staff was extremely friendly and attentive and I can honestly say that we could not have picked a better location for our stay in Italy.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Cuca_83, Proprietario at Red's Redaelli Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Dear Alex,
I would like to thank you very much for your positive review. A special thank you from all staff members. It has been a pleasure looking after you during your stay, meeting and exceeding your expectations. I hope to see you soon at the Red’s Hotel! Kind regards.