Stayed here for about two months while doing some work. It's in the county-side about EUR25 from Verona centre by taxi. There's everything I wanted which was peace and quiet to get some work done but if you're after a bit more you will need a car.
The staff are lovely and Andrea mixes a very mean cocktail.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thanks to a reconstruction process of an old monastery, the 4stars Superior Hotel was able to combine the fascination of the antique with a modern, contemporary design. A mix of elegance and modernism for those who are not satisfied with the normal standards, searching for a innovative atmosphere.Located a few minutes from the airport Valerio Catullo di Verona and near to the historical center of the city, the hotel is the ideal place to stay, organize conferences,events and to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Veronesi La Torre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veronesi La Torre Dossobuono
- Hotel Veronesi La Torre Province Of Verona/Dossobuono, Italy