The Hotel Veronei La Torre in an amazing place tastefully furnished in a modern, yet classic, chic Italian style. The designers have seriously taken a lot of care into considering the comfort and well being of the hotel residents when planning this beautiful hotel.
My son and I stayed here for one night on our way from Ischgl to Milan, as we wanted to see Verona, before flying out of Italy to London. It was recommended to us by the helpful staff at the Tourist Information Centre in Verona, who described it as being ‘something very special’. It is a 20 minute drive out of town, but well worth it if you have a car. In this review I will cover the reception, service, the bar, the room and breakfast.
The Hotel Veronei La Torre is a spacious building that looks like an immaculately renovated castle. There is ample parking both above and below ground. The reception is efficient and helpful. The entire bottom floor is dedicated to a wellness centre/spa with a beautiful indoor/outdoor pool area.
All the rooms feature different Italian Marble and wooden floors. Each has a slightly individual decor, with an emphasis on space, harmony, comfort and well being. The bathrooms are marble and equipped with bathrobes, slippers and quality bathroom accessories. We found it fascinating walking the hall just looking and the different marble doors and their names.
The Bar is a place in this hotel that I highly recommend. The meals are well priced and delicious, the ambiance light and friendly and the drinks served with humour. I particularly recommend a ‘Spriz’ pre-dinner.
Breakfast is server in the breakfast room and comprises of a comprehensive buffet, with an emphasis on fresh, health food. The service is efficient and friendly. We had an early plane to catch and were really happy that we could get and early coffee before leaving for the airport.
We enjoyed this hotel immensely and regret that we only had one night. As life is too short for regrets we plan to return later this year for a better look at the surrounding area and to make the most out the ‘something very special’ that this hotel has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thanks to a reconstruction process of an old monastery, the 4stars Superior Hotel was able to combine the fascination of the antique with a modern, contemporary design. A mix of elegance and modernism for those who are not satisfied with the normal standards, searching for a innovative atmosphere.Located a few minutes from the airport Valerio Catullo di Verona and near to the historical center of the city, the hotel is the ideal place to stay, organize conferences,events and to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Hotel Veronesi La Torre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veronesi La Torre Dossobuono
- Hotel Veronesi La Torre Province Of Verona/Dossobuono, Italy