My wife and I stayed at the Parco Smeraldo last week and had a most enjoyable stay. In our opinion all the services and facilities of the hotel may be considered excellent. We were privileged to have the Junior Suite which has a very large terrace with a view over the swimming pool and the entire Maronti Bay. However the seaview rooms at the front of the hotel also enjoy this view too. All the staff were eager to please, helping effectively with travel arrangements between the hotel and the airport as well as trips around the island. I recommend using the hotel's transfer service to/from Naples airport if you have not made this journey before. Food and service in the restaurant was very good. We were on full-board, and the extra cost for this over half-board was really quite modest. The temperature of the water in both the indoor and outdoor pools was simply divine, and by using the built-in water jets one can give oneself quite a decent massage to the back, shoulders and legs, which I found quite therapeutic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located directly at Maronti Beach with private beach, indoor SPA center wit 2 thermal swimming pools, 1 outdoor thermal swimming pool, all of them in price included. Subtropical garden, recently refurbished rooms, restaurant with typical and genuine Mediterranean and Neapolitan food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Parco Smeraldo Terme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parco Smeraldo Terme Hotel
- Parco Smeraldo Terme Barano
- Hotel Parco Smeraldo Terme Isola D'Ischia, Italy