“Right on the beach”

Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Stayed in Ischia for 4 days and ate ate Ida's for 3 of those days. The food is good, but the view is even better. Right on the beach overlooking the sea. The pasta is definitely al dente', almost boarding on hard. The house wine is delicious!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 10, 2018

Not sure how the food is and stuff, but we came to drink an orange juice and were not even allowed to sit for 5-10 min at the table! The latter was not served/prepared and there were very few people dining... so we ended up drinking our large orange juice while standing. If this is the way they treat customers, than thanks, I do not need to try their food or ever come again. Terrible and unacceptable.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is located at the foot of our hotel and we have enjoyed lunch and dinner there on several occasions, not just because it is convenient I hasten to add, the food is excellent and the staff are friendly and attentive.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Y9782SXmarkl
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

There is no words to explain how beautiful is the area where the Ristorante Ida is, superb food wonderful people it’s a place I never miss when I visit the island of Ischia.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

Lovely place on Maronti Beach. Friendly and helpful service, delicious food. Bruschetta and freshly made mozzarella for me. Deliscious! My husband had mussels in tomatoes and fried calamari. My husband couldn’t rave enough about the mussels. We shared pasta in Mozzarella and tomatoe sauce. The fresh basil made this dish.
Nice white house wine.
Great place!
Try the limoncello made by Giovanni.

Date of visit: May 2018