My family and I stayed in this hotel for 5 days in July 2012. That was very nice stay: both hotel and the town impressed us and we believe that we'll return there very soon. For our next stay for sure we'll choose this place.
1. The location - perfect, was marked in my Sygic GPS (iPad version), was found by us very quickly;
2. Good parking: you have the options - to park in front of the hotel in the street or choose the hotel premises, both are very good.
3. Very friendly staff - as we understood, the family runs the hotel. Very nice people and helped us with all our wishes.
4. Good breakfast - I think that it's better than usual continental one: e.g you can have yoghurt, juice, sandvich, omelette or any eggs, tea or coffee. The table is perfectly served and the staff is friendly and professional.
5. Rooms - very nice, everything is of good quality and air-conditioned! And the views to the town, mountains are really spectacular!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegantly renovated 16th century wool mill, the Hotel Il Cavalier D'Arpino is located in the historic centre of Arpino, birthplace of Cicero. Set in a strategic location between Rome and Naples, the city of Arpino, Orange Flag of Touring Club Italy, is surrounded by rolling hills and lush countryside. Dating back to the 7th century, the city is rich in history and offers you a trip back in time. The hotel offers elegantly appointed rooms with all the modern amenities, yet in the "arte povera" style recreating the welcoming atmosphere and grandure of a recidence of its original epoch. The tastefully decorated halls and its adjacent park are the perfect setting for wedding receptions, special ceremonies and gala events of all types. At the same time the Cavalier D'Arpino offers a restful and relaxing holiday in a setting of ancient and modern art and culture further enhanced by its secular park which provides its patrons hours of pleasant walks or quiet time sitting on one of its quaint benches to meditate and reflect on the myriad beauties of nature... A memorable experience in a unique setting! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Ristorante Il Cavalier D'Arpino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.