See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 1, 2011

We stayed at Craigdene when visiting locally for a wedding. The accommodation, was second to none. Fiona was a tremendous host, very friendly and helpful. I highly reccommend this lovely house, which was recently been refurbished to a very high standard, for your stay. Great value for money.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2011

This is a lovely house where Fiona, the owner, has thought of everything to make your stay relaxed. Our bed was so comfortable, room very clean and fresh and a lounge available for residents to relax. A few minutes drive from the beaches in the East Neuk of Fife. Fiona gave us a lift the next day to pick up our car. We would definately recommend a visit here and we will look forward to a return visit.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank aragon-11
Reviewed April 23, 2011

We have stayed here twice and now consider it our basecamp for holidaying in Fife.
The rooms are of a quality rarely found in this price bracket. They are large, with tall ceilings, decorated tastefully with quality furniture and fittings.
Fiona the owner is a great character, lovely to chat with and very helpful. Her breakfasts are excellent too!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2010

Craigdene is an excellent, friendly B & B. The rooms are well presented and the breakfast is good too. Colinsburgh is a pretty village with an active local shop, and with Kilconquhar makes a destination in itself. The Fife coast is handy too.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2010

I stayed here for one night as part of my Fife Coastal Path walk. I couldn't get a room in nearby Elie which is its bigger neighbour. However the owner offers a pick up service to her guesthouse. The accommodation itself was excellent, large room, a communal room where I had a nice chat with 2 other guests. The owner provided lovely touches for my stay; freshly bought fruit salad to accompany the lovely cooked breakfast in the morning, she provided various fruit vodkas as a treat the previous night, as unfortunately the village pub was closed for no apparen reason??. She also drove me to nearish pub restaurant which I can recommend, thought the name escapes me, however I am sure the owner would keep you right. It was a 20 min walk back from there to the guesthouse, luckily in brilliant sunshine.
Room price was very reasonable for what was provided and would definitely stay there again. A very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo