Review Highlights
Great day out

I came here shortly after it opened when only half planted and everything very small so it was a... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
John B
Colne, United Kingdom
Educational for all ages

Visiting in winter gives you the place to yourself (almost) but there is still so much to view and... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
777SarahB777
Guildford, United Kingdom
via mobile

10,831 results
All reviews mediterranean biome land train annual pass viewing platform zip wire rainforest dome ice skating dinosaur exhibition entrance fee car park gift aid packed lunch school holidays half term rainy day tesco vouchers clay pit
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

A great place to visit with family. Though entry price is tooooo high, especially since its a registered charity. However clubcard tokens can be used which make it decent value for money.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Plenty of places to eat and drink here. We arrived at opening times and was nice and quiet. Unfortunately the high walk wasn't open due to high temperatures which was disappointing as would have been a good photo opportunity but overall we enjoyed looking at all the plants and sculptures. The food looked excellent although we didn't participate. used Tesco vouchers to pay for entry fees so thought it was excellent value.

1  Thank tony s
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We went here with our 17 year old son and it was an excellent day. We took the long walk down to the biomes via the gardens and make sure you don't miss them, they are well worth the walk. (There is a bus for those less mobile). We then went to the rainforest biome and a word of warning - as you walk in you are hit with a wonderful cool breeze, but trust me, it gets a lot hotter! Best take a drink or an ice cream in with you - we had to turn back to get one before going in again. Amazing place and the little info boards are enlightening. There is a high level walkway which was closed due to the heat when we were there, but it made no difference to the enjoyment. The other biome covers the Med and California and although interesting wasn't so striking as the rainforest. The cafe's were amazing, we went to the one in the educational place (can't recall the name) and had home made soup which was exceptional. Also whilst you are in there take a a look at the seed sculpture. I wasn't too taken, it was a nice big bit of granite, but seeing the info boards and then watching the short film made me realise how spectacular it was. All in all a really good day - and we will be back!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

This place is fantastic if you are in a wheelchair, you have access to every area and service.
During my 1st holiday in cornwall, it is the only place that I felt included and treated with respect, the same as everyone else. The staff are amazing, friendly,helpful and professional. The place itself is incredible, interesting ,fun and educational. The food is excellent, and a very reasonable price. I have a one complaint, I wanted a t-shirt and they didn't have my size, oh well!! This place is perfect, if your in a wheelchair come here, they make you feel wanted and included! 20 out of 10 Eden Project Thankyou.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I think the Eden project has a lot to offer but has quite a lot of information that you need to take in to get the full benefit and it is not easily accessible. We did not really know where to begin and the guide that we were recommended to buy did not really help with this. We went with an assortment of vouchers to try and reduce the price a bit- it took quite a long time for the cashier to sort this out, she was being trained and I thought she did very well considering she was being trained by a complete jobsworth who had no customer service skills. It must take a lot of up keep but the price is extremely high particularly given a lot of the additional activities cost more money. I thought the Lost Gardens of Heligan was far better value for money and offered a better experience overall. I do not think I would go back.

2  Thank CrosbyFieldsS