Homewood Suites by Hilton Falls Church
$189
$173
$143
$114
Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
$281
$233
Marriott Hotels
$169
Westin.com
$142
ExtendedStay
Tysons Corner Marriott(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$249
$229
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
$75
$65
All reviewsfalls churchsilver dinerfree shuttleshuttle servicegold's gymwithin mileshomewood suites by hiltonmile radiusmetro stationdc areafree dinnerlight dinnerbreakfast and dinnermon thursparking lotcomplimentary breakfasthome away from home
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Great place for family or business. My family could not be more pleased. Breakfast and Evening Dinner were exceptional, the room was great. Shuttle back and forth to Dunn Loring train station into DC was prompt and courteous at all times. What really stood out was the staff. Everyone was exceptionally nice, professional and helpful. I travel about 30 weeks a year and this was the best staff of people I have come across is years. Thank you all for making my family vacation so enjoyable........

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I stayed here 2 nights (Fri-Sun) with my husband and our dog. Check-in went smoothly. We were offered the 1st floor to make walking the dog easier, which it was; there were 3 doors we could use so that was nice. Ample parking and we could park close to the doors to our room. The rooms were very clean and pretty modern. It's always nice to have a fully-equipped kitchen when away for more than a day! The freezer even had an icemaker! The mattress was OK for me but my hubby who has a bad back probably could only sleep on a foam mattress. The sink is outside the bathroom, which is fine. We both agreed it was the loudest toilet flush we've ever heard!! Nice sized flat screen tvs in the bedroom and sitting room, with working captions - a must for me as I'm severe-moderately hearing impaired. The breakfast was delicious and a nice enough variety. I did complain at check-out as breakfast was to be served until 10 and at 9:45 there was no bread or meat left (it was make your own breakfast sandwich on our last day) and when asked if I could get some, was told to come back tomorrow as the worker looked down at his watch! The gentleman who checked me out said he would work to address this issue, but that breakfast served til 10 means it's replenished during that time; that there is not a pre-cutoff timepoint. I would give this hotel another chance despite this.

Room Tip: Pet friendly (under 65 lbs.), with cage and non-refundable deposit.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2013

If you're not interested in what food they provide, you can always make your own with a completely furnished kitchen including pots, pans, microwave, full sized refrigerator and garbage disposal! There is ample parking and it's only a block away from Target, Home Depot, a 10-screen movie comples and a lot of great restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I try to stay here every time i am in D.C. area. This is the best homewood that I have ever been to. I am constantly comparing all other hotels to this one. The staff is friendly. I have literally stayed in every hotel in D.C. metro area - and I choose this one over just about all of them.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My family has stayed here over the years on many occasions; have recommended this hotel to many folks - personal & professional. Rooms are clean/comfortable and location is close to the metro, gym, theater, grocery store, and many choice restaurants. Staff is friendly. Pool is a plus if you have kids. Have also held birthday sleepover/party in a two-bedroom suite on a weekend evening!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family