CIT Hotels Park Hotel Affi
$109
Hotel Romantic(Cavaion Veronese)(Great Value!)
$101
Hotel La Dolce Vita(Cavaion Veronese)
$128
$89
Priceline
Villa Cordevigo Wine Relais(Cavaion Veronese)
$243
$302
$268
Hotels.com
Eurocongressi Hotel(Cavaion Veronese)
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
  • Spa
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I'm Marisa Vidal from Malta, and although this hotel has very nice rooms and very clean, the food is very poor and the Owner insulted us Maltese, when our tour leader told him that 19 ice-creams where missing, whereas the only choice of the dessert was the ice-cream!

I consider the owner of the hotel - STUPID because i'm proud to be Maltese! He should be ashamed of himself!

Marisa Vidal, Malta

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Marisa V
Reviewed September 8, 2013

The food presented for dinner was always the same or if not ! almost. Portions are small and chips given day in day out.Salads were lettuce most of the time where no tomatoes were every seen. Breakfast items most of the time were the same and sometimes the cereals were good for children and not adults.I have never been in a hotel with so much low level of catering.Desert with no choice at all because always one item was presented at a time. Air condition was left off for us except when one day a group of Germans came in and surprisingly it was noticed by all that the air condition was put on during that night and the following before we left to our country.On one occasion the Hotel Manager insulted both us Maltese as a group including the tour leader. I feel that this is not a healthy way to manage the Hotel and his staff/guests.
Cleanliness was high.

Room Tip: Rooms are spacious and kept clean day in day out. The only problem is the hotel food/breakfast catering.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ron C
Reviewed September 8, 2013

The rooms are very clean. Apart from that there is nothing good about this hotel. Stayed in several hotels around Italy and this was definitely the worst ever!! You have to pay the staff for them to come up with a smile. Couldn't sleep at night due to AC being switched off. Wifi service was impossibly slow that I couldn't even be bothered with it. Couldn't believe I was in Italy due to the crap that was served for dinner. Will surely never book this hotel again

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank LouLou696969
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I was in a group from Malta, last week. The rooms very very nice and large and clean, however the bed was hard and the WiFi was intermittent, ( I had to stand beside the door to the corridor). One of the waitresses doubled up as a chambermaid, so obviously overworked. None of them spoke English and myself being English only know a few Italian words,( as Italian was not taught in school, so it was hard to communicate. It was located away from any town centres, so the one day when we didn't go with the group and no evening meal was provided, there was no where to walk to for a proper meal. ( We took a taxi in the morning to Garda where we had lunch Lunch, and assumed we could get something A la Carte in the evening at the hotel, just Pasta or something, but we were shown the menu for the German group for all 3 courses, which would have been too much food). Most hotels offer some sort of food other than the half board.

Guess this would be OK for business travellers but not for Tourists who like to walk out in the evening to bars etc.

The one good thing was that for our coach trips we were very close to the lake, but too far for walking.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kay C
Reviewed September 7, 2013

The rooms are clean and spacious. However, The bed is uncomfortable and hard, the food is terrible. The hotel staff is very arrogant. The wifi service is so slow that it is unworkable.

We have complained about the Air condition being turned off in August with temperatures reaching 28 degrees, the hotel manager came out to talk to us eating an ice lollypop and in jeans and said that we are ridiculous to ask for AC and made us look like we are asking for the world. The hotel staff are allowed to keep dogs running around the lobby.

This was a bad experience for us and i do not recommend to others making the same mistake.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank MarkFormosa1980
Manager1977, Manager at CIT Hotels Park Hotel Affi, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Another Maltese review.
For everything You complained I've already explained what really happened answering to other reviews.
Now I just want to tell two things:

1) After Your dinner I made a shower and dressed with a t-shirt and jeans to go for a walk in the lakefront. When I came to speak with You I came outside with an ice cream and in jeans nearly AT 10:00 PM, I wasn't in shift at that time, so I was wearing jeans, and Your tour leader told me to come out (he was bringing a cigarette and he often called me to go to speak with him outside so he could smoke) because HE had to tell me about a problem, if I knew that i was going outside to talk to some Guests I will go without the ice cream. I'm always in the hotel to check if everything's ok and to help my staff if they have some problems, I think it's better for a Guest if the Hotel Manager takes care of his Guests at any time (at some times, as 10 PM or 2 AM, I can be wearing casual clothes and not suit!) than if he doesn't, but it's just my own opinion.

2) Our Hotel is pet-friendly and we're proud to allow our Guests to bring with them their dogs, cats, birds and so on, and sometimes we take care of their pets. Maybe You hate animals, or just dogs, but it's Your choice.

Best regards