Don't be put off by the way the hotel looks from the outside! Once inside it is a totally different experience. We stayed for a spa break last weekend and were really impressed. The spa, reception area and bar/restaurants have all been updated and are very nice. The bedrooms are fine - not the greatest although the wifi is probably amongst the fastest we've had in a hotel room. Bathrooms a bit dated... The spa itself is excellent - we both had treatments and, again, these were great. The only wrinkle with the spa is that even if you are staying in the hotel you have to pay to use it. We thought the hotel website was a little misleading on this as it says all leisure facilities are included. Clearly, the spa is not a leisure facility! We ate in the restaurant in the evening and thought the food to be really good quality and value. The staff were also all very helpful and positive. All in all, a really good value spa break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyboston Lakes Hotel is set in 365 acres of countryside, midway between Cambridge and Milton Keynes. It is home to the Waterfront Restaurant which enjoys stunning views of the lake and golf course. The Hotel has 103 furnished ensuite bedrooms with all the amenities you would expect from when you are away from home. It provides a perfect setting for private dining or special occasions, with dining areas and party rooms overlooking the lake. Wyboston Lakes Hotel makes the perfect destination for visitors to the area of Milton Keynes, Bedford, Cambridge or Peterborough. As well as lots to do in the region, there are a wide range of activities for you to enjoy and the flexibility to have your stay just as you want it. Enjoy time at Y Spa, our stunning spa facility, providing relaxation, rejuvenation and pleasure. Y Spa offers wonderful therapies to take you away and revive tired bodies and minds. Incorporating stunning therapy rooms, steam and salt rooms, Rasul, water beds and relax areas. A signature feature is the external hydro-pool and kelo sauna, which is connected internally to the thermal suite with an open fireplace and loungers poolside. The 18 hole golf course is beautifully set with great views and challenging play. We offer a residents golf rate of £14 per person mid-week, or £25 per person at the weekend. In addition we also have a Golf Driving Range. The Wyboston Lakes Health & Leisure Club is a great place to work-out and guests of Wyboston Lakes Hotel can use this facility free of charge. Guests staying at the Hotel can also enjoy FREE Wi-Fi across the hotel as well as in the bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Wyboston Lakes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyboston Lakes Hotel Wyboston
- Lakes Hotel Wyboston
- Wyboston Lakes Hotel Bedfordshire