Very comfortable and informal family friendly hotel. Comprehensive breakfast, not just the usual bacon & eggs. Dinner was a highlight, very interesting menu and reasonably priced and varied wine list. The new owners/management team of Dave, Lesley, Eloise & Alan works extremely well. They were excellent at their previous hotel in Killin, and Killin's loss is Auchterarder/Dollar areas' gain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tormaukin is an 18th-century country inn situated in the village of Glendevon near Gleneagles in Perthshire.The Tormaukin is the perfect choice if you need to get away from it all. It's hard to imagine a more perfect retreat nestling in the peaceful Perthshire countryside. Yet, it's only an hour from Glasgow and Edinburgh and close to both Stirling and Perth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Tormaukin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn Perth And Kinross
- Perth And Kinross Country Inn
- Tormaukin UK/Glendevon