We stayed for 2 nights with a 6 month old baby, looking for a break away with good food but also a baby friendly venue. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and pleasant with all of our baby requests. Nothing was too much trouble. The food was great, very tasty. And to top it all it was good value - we got an extra 10% off our whole bill as a special offer. Just what the doctor ordered and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tormaukin is an 18th-century country inn situated in the village of Glendevon near Gleneagles in Perthshire.The Tormaukin is the perfect choice if you need to get away from it all. It's hard to imagine a more perfect retreat nestling in the peaceful Perthshire countryside. Yet, it's only an hour from Glasgow and Edinburgh and close to both Stirling and Perth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tormaukin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn Perth And Kinross
- Perth And Kinross Country Inn
- Tormaukin UK/Glendevon