Stayed one night this week. Room was very clean. Good size but bathroom was difficult to move about. Very tight. Also initially entering the room I felt claustrophobic as the window had heavy nets and looked out to a passage way. After a while it was fine. Bar area was quaint, didn't like the set up in dining room although the huge roaring open fire place was amazing. Food was good and breakfast tasty. Mixed feelings about this one! Might have to stay again just to make sure !!!.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tormaukin is an 18th-century country inn situated in the village of Glendevon near Gleneagles in Perthshire.The Tormaukin is the perfect choice if you need to get away from it all. It's hard to imagine a more perfect retreat nestling in the peaceful Perthshire countryside. Yet, it's only an hour from Glasgow and Edinburgh and close to both Stirling and Perth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Tormaukin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn Perth And Kinross
- Perth And Kinross Country Inn
- Tormaukin UK/Glendevon