My husband and I went for evening meal on Saturday 16 Feb 2013. It was for my husband's birthday but it also coincided with their Valentine's Event. What can I say, from the moment we arrived the staff could not do enough for us. The venue was beautiful with roaring fires in each room. I do not eat meat and one staff member in particular, deserves a special mention, Maria - she was very helpful with the menu and the chef was happy to adapt a meal to suit my needs, although very kindly, after some input from Maria, then offered to cook me a meal from the lunch menu instead. The food was delicious and it was exceptionally good value for the quality and freshness of the food provided. I can highly recommend the baked goats cheese, tomato and onion marmalade tart yum yum. Defo going back next month for my birthday but hopefully can book a room next time so that we can experience the full Tormaukin hospitaility from start to finish. Thank you for a fab evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tormaukin is an 18th-century country inn situated in the village of Glendevon near Gleneagles in Perthshire.The Tormaukin is the perfect choice if you need to get away from it all. It's hard to imagine a more perfect retreat nestling in the peaceful Perthshire countryside. Yet, it's only an hour from Glasgow and Edinburgh and close to both Stirling and Perth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Tormaukin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn Perth And Kinross
- Perth And Kinross Country Inn
- Tormaukin UK/Glendevon