I've stayed here many, many times due to it's location to the offices i work at with most of my visits being under the old Ramada chain. Nice rooms, with a fairly good room service menu and reasonable restaurant. More than good enough for a business trip or a one nighter before/after a flight at heathrow. Reception staff are very friendly, although recognising me probably helps! :-)
The hotel has parking, although this is chargeable. It's safe enough and access is controlled by an electronic barrier.
Breakfast is a self service buffet with hot and cold food options. The only annoyance is the staff are very eager to get you tea/coffee at your table. Probably a good thing for most people, but not me as a non hot drink drinker.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For a warm welcome, stylish contemporary comfort and a convenient location just ten minutes from London Heathrow Airport, check-in to the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London Heathrow Airport hotel. Enjoy a famous DoubleTree cookie on arrival at this Cranford hotel. Catch-up with friends or colleagues over a drink in the bar, or order a meal in The Brasserie where fresh produce is showcased in innovative dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada London Heathrow Hotel Cranford
- Ramada Hotel London Heathrow
- Ramada Hotel Cranford
- Hounslow Ramada
- Ramada Hounslow