“Best in Brackley ”

Tiffins Tandoori
Ranked #10 of 40 Restaurants in Brackley
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
“Best in Brackley ”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

This is my favourite of the Brackley curry houses - there are a few to choose from.

I lived and worked in east London for over 10 years so know my way around a curry. The food at Tiffins is always very tasty. I wouldn't say it's super authentic, but hey, you're in small town middle England.

The rice is soft and fluffy, korma is rich and creamy, dansak is sweet and sour, just as it should be and the meat is soft and tender. Take a chance and order a veg dish that you are not familiar with, you won't be disappointed. Okra would be my choice.

The waiters are always friendly, polite, attentive and have that great skill of knowing when to leave you alone and when you want a bit of a chat. Tables at the back of the restaurant can feel a bit dark but fine if you're on a romantic night out.

Recommended. I must go back there soon.

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“Excellent take-away”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We tried Tiffins on recommendation from the guide book of the holiday cottage we were staying in and we weren't disappointed. We had the Tuesday special for £10.95pp which was very good value for money. The quality was great and we would go again if in the area.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Laura B
Bristol, United Kingdom
“The best Indian I've ever had”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have been going to Tiffins for many years now and wouldn't consider going anywhere else. The food is delicious, the restaurant is very well decorated and the service is second to none.

The staff try really hard to get to know their regulars and whenever I go in they know my order, know my drink and remember what I have been up to - the service is very personal. As good customers we often receive complimentary drinks or a bottle of wine and for my fathers birthday they gave him a bottle of champagne and they bought a cake for my younger sister on her birthday - it's this level of service that keeps us going back.

The food is easily the best Indian food I have ever had and I find that any other restaurants I go to just don't quite live up to the standard set by Tiffins. It is exceptionally good value and they have a takeaway/delivery service which is perfect for a night in and can accommodate well for large groups.

I highly recommend this restaurant and will continue returning.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jasmine B
Deal, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The staff and service was brilliant. The food was good and reasonable priced. Couldn't fault it, they even remembered me from the first time i went in and remembered my order.my compliments to then all.

Visited August 2013
lincs, uk
“What a surprise after a last minute decision”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We was travelling through Brackley and need a curry on a Friday night. Having read some of the reviews about other Indian restaurants in Brackley, we decided to Stop at Tiffins. On arrival the place was busy and as we had not booked we was surprised that they got us in, all 4 of us. The service was prompt, waiters polite and very knowledgeable. The food was tasty and with good portions, we mainly went for the house specials, of which the fish dish was spicy, with tender pieces of fish. you get a good amount of meat against sauce which is good to see. During our time the staff could not more attentive. If i am ever in this neck of the woods again I wlll be going back to Tiffins Tandoori

• Visited August 2013