“Great Fun”

Delta Force Paintball Banbury
Ranked #3 of 9 things to do in Brackley
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball in Milton Keynes is a five star accredited member of the UK Paintball Association. Located within easy reach of the M40, it has become one of the most well known paintball centres in Northamptonshire! We regularly invest back into our centre to ensure we provide you with the most exciting themed scenarios and excellent equipment. With our 100% safety record you are guaranteed an amazing day of paintball with no risk!
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Fun”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

My 10 yr old son and 4 friends went along to Delta Force for his birthday party. The whole party was looked after very well from start to finish, the boys thought that the whole day was brilliant and had great fun. The pizza provided as part of the package was good quality too. I thought that it was very good value for money. Highly recommended.

Visited March 2013
5 Thank Sarah H
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Banbury, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
We are pleased you chose to host your son's 10th birthday party at Delta Force Paintball. We aim to create the ultimate paintball experience for all players, and are thrilled the whole group thoroughly enjoyed their day. Thank you for recommending Delta Force, we hope to have your son and his friends back for another day of action packed paintball.

Kind regards,

The Delta Force Paintball Team.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Brilliantly organised from start to finish- the boys loved it”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

From the booking process to the end of the day, everything was seamless. The welcome on arrival at the site was warm even if the day wasn't! Registration was easy, everything was well explained and the 7 boys, all aged 14 were soon kitted out and ready. The safety briefing was thorough and stern enough for boys to take in totally. The timings were kept to throughout. All staff on site were very knowledgable and extremely friendly.
My son and his friends all had a fantastic day and I would highly recommend the overall experience.

3 Thank Wessas
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Banbury, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thank you for your great review. We are pleased that the day ran smoothly from start to finish, and that all the players had an exciting action packed day. Safety is paramount at Delta Force Paintball, and we try to keep it fun to ensure it is taken in and understood by the younger players. We strive to create the ultimate paintball experience for players, and we hope your son and his team will be back for more, in the near future.

Kind regards,

The Delta Force Paintball Team.
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Family Fun for All”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

After purchasing a great deal through my University for 10 people to attend a full day of paintballing, my family and I enjoyed what can only be described as an unforgettable wet, muddy, paint filled birthday for my brother.

The experience could not have been set-up or executed better. From start of booking to the end of the day the staff were absolutely brilliant, communication was great and enthusiasm is definitely not a miss at the venue.

There is only one name I remember from the day and that is ALV, the senior Marshall, who along with all other members of staff ensured we were happy the whole time we were there. The extra slice of Pizza was much appreciated. :)

Above the service was the venue itself, we were a group of 8 adults, big kids at heart, and all thoroughly enjoyed every minute. The speedball was a favourite for me.

I have 2 tickets left over and intend on visiting another Delta Force Venue soon. i would highly recommend to everyone, families, groups of friends or businesses.

Thanks Delta Force for a great day.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank J4de_L0u
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Banbury, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you for your fantastic review. Paintballing is enjoyed for various different occasions, birthdays, team building, stag do's, etc. A family day out is another very popular occasion and it's great that everyone had the ultimate paintball experience that we try so hard to make sure everyone has with us. We can't wait to have you back in the future. Contact us on 084 4477 5058 if you have more than the 2 players wanting to join in for your next day out.

The Delta Force Paintball Team
Peterborough, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic Day Out”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I took my grandsons aged 10/12 years to Underwood (Brackley) on Saturday 25 August. I purchased the Young Gunz package at £34.99 each plus pizza lunch at £2.49 each (pre booked). This has got to be the best £75 I have spent in a very long time.

I made my booking over the telephone with Nina who was very helpful and answered all my questions. I received my confirmation email with a few minutes and this included all the information that I required for the day.

My grandsons both had a fantastic day. We cannot fault the day, we had a lovely start to the day with a very warm welcome from all the staff who were all very friendly and helpful. After the briefing the boys went off for the first of 6 games and that was it, they were hooked!! I relaxed with a book/tea until lunch time when I joined the boys for pizza (£5 bought on the day) then off they went again. At the end of the day my eldest grandson was presented with a Young Gun certificate which he absolutely loved.

We had a 130 mile round trip and it was worth every mile.

Thanks again the all the staff from Delta Force, look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Visited August 2012
3 Thank Carol A
Northampton, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Day Out”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I took my 2 sons and 2 of their friends to the Underwood Centre in the Summer Holidays. The boys are aged 11-15.
We had a very friendly welcome and all the staff were very helpful. -I left the boys to it for most of the day and they had a great day.
The boys thoroughly enjoyed their day out and it made a fantastic change from trips to Theme Parks and other attractions.
They are already asking when they can come back.
Many thanks