“AMAZING FOOD, EXCELLENT SERVICE”
Review of Khushboo

Khushboo
Ranked #17 of 44 Restaurants in Brackley
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Excellent fresh food, staff very attentive and helpful - have been here twice so far and very much looking forward to my next visit :-)

1  Thank Minx3274

Reviewed August 28, 2012

very nice manager, good food easy parking, air con too, was a hot night, not expensive must try the turkish delight ice cream.

I do not drink but they had a new larger in that ppl were raveing about

1  Thank 773MarkW
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Family evening out, this was our first visit to the restaurant. The food was really nice, the manager was lovely, nothing was to much trouble,he even cooked my mams food evan milder then normal. I would recomment this restaurant to anyone. The only thing was that they where eager to clear the table, but we were still eating, but don't let this put you off. will be visiting again when visiting Oxford.

2  Thank bounce2tigar
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We decided at the last minute to cancel our table reservation and get a takeaway instead so we could watch the closing ceremony of the London Olympics.

There is no delivery service but having pre-ordered the meals were ready for us and were hot and tasty. A couple of the dishes were quite salty but overall excellent value for money.

2  Thank Lynne F
Reviewed August 4, 2012

The food was appalling however the initial problem was that I didn't understand the bill, the managers response to my request for an explanation was "what you don't trust me just pay the bill". When I tried to offer constructive criticism about the food the manager was disinterested, just wanted us to pay the bill and leave.

6  Thank yepoc