“First Class Service & Great Food”
Review of Chilli & Pepper

Chilli & Pepper
Ranked #17 of 41 Restaurants in Brackley
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: If you're looking for a great night out with authentic and delicious Indian Cuisine served in a fun and friendly atmosphere then the Chill & Pepper Restaurant is the perfect venue for you. The Chilli & Pepper Restaurant is set in a contemporary yet comfortable decor coupled with air conditioning, so we can provide an exclusive dining experience. The Chilli & Pepper Restaurant is the largest restaurant on one floor in Brackley so we can comfortably cater for large parties. The Chilli & Pepper Restaurant boasts traditional flavours in our dishes that are only unique to us from our experienced Chef and his team. With our friendly staff and flavoursome dishes, you are sure to enjoy a wonderful dining experience here at the Chilli & Pepper Restaurant in Brackley.
Northamptonshire
“First Class Service & Great Food”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

If you have not yet tried Chilli & Pepper then you must. The staff could not do more for us on our visit. Polite, attentive and wanting to please - and it was busy!! The food was fantastic. There were six in our group and nobody had a bad word to say.
The had wipes, orange slices, mints and complementary drinks to finish all added to what was a great experience, and one that I would recommend to anyone.
Service 10/10
Food 10/10
Value for Money 10/10
Well done Chilli & Pepper

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank MabelandHarvey

“Believe the other reviews - this place is great.”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

We read the reviews on here and decided to try this restaurant. It was busy, warm and cosy. We were attended to quickly and politely.

The food arrived promptly, was delivered with a smile and tasted great. We were stunned by the bill which was at least £20 cheaper than we expected. Then we were given a free shot of baileys each and a bottle of wine to take home!

Strongly recommend this restaurant.

1 Thank BradleyPhilpot
“This restaurant delivers on every level.”
Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

We had a pre-Christmas meal here on the 22nd Dec. and had a REALLY fantastic meal.We discovered this gem at the start of the year and have eaten here 4 times.
The decor is contemporary and very pleasing.There is always a "buzz" in the restaurant because it is always busy.If you are eating at weekends it's best to book which we always do.
When we arrived we were greeted warmly by Fazz and his uncle and shown to our table which unfortunately was by a window and very draughty but we were instantly relocated by the friendly and efficient staff.
We ordered poppadoms,a Jalfrezi curry and a madras both were cooked fresh, served piping hot and wonderfully aromatic, and a couple of glasses of wine and a pint and a half of lager.The staff couldn't do enough for us but were not intrusive.
We were then served a plate of orange slices to clear ghe palette after which we had coffees served with cream.I had wanted decaf but this was not available although Fazz promised that it would be available next time.We were then served complimentary liquers and mint thins.
Fazz then gave us a little present in a box,which was a coffee mug,and then asked me if I drank red or white wine.I replied red, at which, he produced a bottle of red on the house -a nice little Christmas treat.
The total bill was just under £30.00- great value for money and we were made to feel like royalty- my husband's comment.We will be returning very soon even though we are a good 40-45 min.drive away,but that doesn't deter us.A big thank you to all the staff at Chilli+ Pepper's who are the bench mark for service.Have a lovely and well earned Christmas holiday.

1 Thank journalator
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“Great Food, Great Staff, Great Price!”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

This was my first time visiting Chili and Pepper and I'm glad I did!

I organised a group of 10 of us to go out for dinner here and asked to have a set menu.

They offered a great set including papadums, starter each, main course of our choice, rice and nann bread for the table. There was more than enough to go around....some had the rest for lunch the next day!

Service was great, nice beer on draught and the total cost at the end was more than reasonable!

Will definitely be going back!!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank GMFrew
Bicester, United Kingdom
“Best Indian I know”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My second review for this excellent restaurant. Always busy because its good. Reservations recommended. I visit there with my family normally once a week - we all look forward to it. Excellent friendly service, very good food at a decent price with good sized portions. This is the only restaurant reviewed on Trip Advisor that I have seen (may be others I have not seen of course!) that has only 'Very good' and 'Excellent' ratings, nothing below. What more can be said?

• Visited December 2012