“Great Food, Great Staff, Great Price!”
Review of Chilli & Pepper

Chilli & Pepper
Ranked #13 of 40 Restaurants in Brackley
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: If you're looking for a great night out with authentic and delicious Indian Cuisine served in a fun and friendly atmosphere then the Chill & Pepper Restaurant is the perfect venue for you. The Chilli & Pepper Restaurant is set in a contemporary yet comfortable decor coupled with air conditioning, so we can provide an exclusive dining experience. The Chilli & Pepper Restaurant is the largest restaurant on one floor in Brackley so we can comfortably cater for large parties. The Chilli & Pepper Restaurant boasts traditional flavours in our dishes that are only unique to us from our experienced Chef and his team. With our friendly staff and flavoursome dishes, you are sure to enjoy a wonderful dining experience here at the Chilli & Pepper Restaurant in Brackley.
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“Great Food, Great Staff, Great Price!”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

This was my first time visiting Chili and Pepper and I'm glad I did!

I organised a group of 10 of us to go out for dinner here and asked to have a set menu.

They offered a great set including papadums, starter each, main course of our choice, rice and nann bread for the table. There was more than enough to go around....some had the rest for lunch the next day!

Service was great, nice beer on draught and the total cost at the end was more than reasonable!

Will definitely be going back!!

1 Thank GMFrew

Bicester, United Kingdom
“Best Indian I know”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My second review for this excellent restaurant. Always busy because its good. Reservations recommended. I visit there with my family normally once a week - we all look forward to it. Excellent friendly service, very good food at a decent price with good sized portions. This is the only restaurant reviewed on Trip Advisor that I have seen (may be others I have not seen of course!) that has only 'Very good' and 'Excellent' ratings, nothing below. What more can be said?

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Alexander_Ford
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It is good”
Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Hi all it is good!! :) great food and very friendly staff. I would say 90% of people would come so what are you waiting for come and get some great food.

1 Thank James919
UK
“Top Service from front and back”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Excellent service as always from the waiting staff. Last night I asked for a dish which was not on the menu. Fortunately as it was midweek and a little quieter than at weekends the chef was able to do this for me and prepared an amazing dish. Since opening a couple of years ago the C&P has quickly established itself as the first choice for an indian meal in Brackley.

3 Thank EKT&ADT
Brackley
“Great Indian.”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I visited this restaurant several times and every time I received excellent friendly service, delicious food and a wonderful atmosphere. The chief are very willing to help mix the meal according to your taste. I'll look forward to another visit with my friends and family.

4 Thank PJKBrackley