“Step through the door into Italy” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rossetti

Rossetti
Ranked #2 of 40 Restaurants in Brackley
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brackley, United Kingdom
“Step through the door into Italy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

Fantastic ambience and service that makes you feel you visit every week. The food is very good and not a pizza in sight! The wines are always top notch and don't miss the chance to round off the evening with an a wonderful chilled Lemoncello just the thing to really transport you back to that Italian holiday.

It is the place to go to celebrate those special occasions, it's worth the money.

• Visited May 2013

South Northants
“Good Quality as always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

I visited this restaurant with a group of friends several months ago and I am pleased to see that Rossetti's continues to offer high standards. There were eight in our party and all of us had different main courses including one rare cooked fillet of beef. All meals arrived at the same time which can only reflect well on the quality of the service. I was the guy who had the steak and it was of excellent quality; Indeed all were in full praise of the food served

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Brackley
“Always a fantastic experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

Four us ate yet again at Rossetti this past Saturday and Massimo and his team gave us a wonderful service, excellent food and friendliness. Rossetti's restaurant is hidden away in little know Draymans Walk, Brackley - but well worth putting in the effort to find. I would strongly recommend a visit as you will certainly not regret the experience.

• Visited March 2014
Farnborough, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't judge a restaurant from the outside.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

While away on business, I had decided that one night I would get a Chinese takeaway to bring back to the B&B I was staying in. After having a look on TripAdvisor, I found the nearest one available and made my way on foot, out in the cold towards the Chinese takeaway. A ten minute walk later, I arrived to find that the takeaway closes on Tuesdays. What kind of takeaway is closed on a Tuesday? With a bitter chill in the air and feeling a little disappointed, I turned around and made my way back through the streets in search of something appetising. I passed the usual curry house(had this the night before) and avoided the kebab van with great ease. The choices I had seen so far left a lot to be desired and I grumbled as I made my way back closer to where I was staying, beginning to wonder if I would ever eat. It was while passing through an alley that I first saw that darkly lit Italian restaurant,
From the outside, the restaurant looked dark, quiet and a little rough around the edges, something I had grown to expect from some of my favorite Italian restaurants and a quick look at the menu outside had made up my mind. Upon entering, the heat was just right and the lighting was just soft enough but no so soft that would couldn't see a thing and the music was just right level. I was promptly seated at a table of my choice by a very polite waiter which was appreciated as I was on my own and I like to make sure I can't see the people behind me enjoying themselves too much. No one likes eating alone at a restaurant but I didn't have much choice.
I was given a drinks and food menu and a bowl of olives to help prepare for the feast. Wine is a social drink and I didn't think it would be appropriate, so I ordered a bottle of Moretti beer and spent the next few minutes deciding what I would eat.
The food, oh my god the food! For a starter, I indulged in a goats cheese and parma ham spring roll, this was cooked beautifully with a wonderful salad and some other bits on the plate which complemented the rest of the dish. Delicate, rich and creamy do not do justice to the quality of the starter. All I can say is try it for yourself, you will not be disappointed unless you're one of those weird people that doesn't like goats cheese.
The main that followed was even more beautifully cooked. Aubergine, minced meat and greens are but some of the items that made up this dish along with some potatoes and pesto. Every flavour in the dish was recognisable and cooked to perfection. The portion was a good side leaving just enough room for the home made Tiramisu.
Hand made that day, the Tiramisu had just the right consistency and texture, it was light and fluffy but so bold in taste, it was everything you could expect and more. Again, a large slice chased down with a double espresso.
The staff were very polite and friendly and Mas the owner would come and chat when he wasn't too busy looking after the other customers. The service was just right leaving enough time for the food to descend between the courses and the cost was about right considering the quality of it all.
I would definitely go back again and I might even take my other half, as long as she plays her cards right.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank neuro1985
Byfield, United Kingdom
“Excellent !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

We visited yesterday following a recommendation and very glad we did - service was excellent as were our choices if monkfish and tuna - great choice to celebrate my partners birthday - will visit again - no doubt !