“Fantastico!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Re-visited this lovely Italian restaurant with my husband to celebrate my birthday. We were greeted warmly by the owner, shown a table and brought menus, olives and breadsticks. We decided to try the house Pinot Grigio which was swiftly brought over and found it very palatable. I ordered the antipasto rossetti from the menu, my husband ordered calamari from the specials board. Both were fresh, beautifully presented and delicious. For main course we both selected the aubergine dish with lots of yummy flavours and topped with fontina cheese. Too full for desserts. The bill including 2 bottles of wine came to less than £80 which we thought was great value for money. The service was friendly and prompt without being intrusive. The whole experience was fabulous and we look forward to returning as soon as possible.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed in Brackley for the Moto GP weekend, like most people went for a walk and there was Rossetti Restaurant, it was a Friday evening we had not booked a table, so we was just hoping there would be space for 2!!! When we walked in we were greeted very nicely and taken to a table. We were served with olives which was very nice. Had a lovely bottle of wine. We declined the starter. For main I had the Seafood Risotto, which was so nice!! There was so many different seafood’s, the Risotto rice was just cooked too perfection as well. My partner had the Tagliatelle al Fegato, which he said was very nice and well worth the value, for afters we shared a Chesses & Biscuits board, there was plenty of it. We really can not fault this Restaurant. The Manager took time out to come over and have a chat after we had finished are meal, which I thought was very nice, there was no rush for you to leave, which is always a bonus. We can honestly say that Rossetti will be a returned place when heading back to Brackley . Kerry & Steve from Kent

Reviewed August 31, 2013

After what seemed like an eternity looking for somewhere to eat in brackley other than indian cuisine we stumbled upon a nicely set restaurant tucked away in an alleyway.we walked in and were seated immediately by a courteous young lady who in order brought us olives and breadsticks while we pondered the menu . With quite a lot of choice I chose mussels with a white wine tomato and chilli sauce which was simple to say delicious while my husband opted for mushrooms with pancetta to he's delight. Main courses were excellent a generous helping of Gnocci in a wonderful bolognese sauce with mushrooms and pancetta ( for the hubby) and a fantastic spaghetti with seafood for me. All in all a great find and a great meal we will return !!

1  Thank passing1by
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I needed somewhere to go for tea on our way home to North Yorkshire after a weekend at the Belgian F1 GP. I used my trip advisor APP to locate a restaurant near me whilst travelling towards Brackley. This one came up, had good reviews and we like Italian food so went for it. We were the only people in the restaurant to start with as it was a quiet Tuesday evening we were greeted with a smile and a cheerful good evening and the option of any table in the place. People started coming in and each one given a cheery greeting. The menu had good variety the only fault being hard to choose from all the yummy sounding dishes. I wanted to order it all! Our food arrived smelling and looking delicious and it didn't disappoint when we ate. We had a decent amount of garlic bread left and the waitress kindly wrapped it up for us bring home. Icing on the cake was a chocolate mint with the bill yum yum. The cost was in keeping with the quality of the food. Toilets were very clean and well kept. Loved this place hoping to visit again if we go to silverstone next year.

1  Thank Betty007
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I chose this restaurant because of the good reviews on Tripadvisor, but found it distinctly average with prices that exceed the quality of the food by some distance. The £13.50 seafood risotto was not much more than over-cooked rice with a few prawns. The atmosphere was quite nice and the staff were friendly and very helpful, but a good gastro pub is vastly better than this rather old fashioned restaurant left over from an era when a plastic flower on the table shouted class.

3  Thank Strider09