“Peaceful retreat in the hills!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
sanjeevk7...
“Peaceful retreat in the hills!”
Reviewed September 20, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This place leaves you struggling for words the moment you enter the property, the view is breathtaking, the rooms are Spacious enough with its own living (includes TV) and sleeping area and a balcony that opens up to the view of the Great Himalayan range - truly a magnificent sight on a clear winter's morning. and the people are so sweet.

Strong recommendation to go there and have an experience of your lifetime.

Your age range 35-49
Sep 20, 2017
Thank you so much for your review we appreciate you taking out time for us to help us improve and choosing us .......we will continue to strive to come up to expectations of our customers.
We look forward to have you back soon....... Regards Arvind
InderP50
“Amazing Place”
Reviewed June 23, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We enjoyed the wonderful ambience and hospitality of Avaas at Ramgarh for 3 days in June. The place is wonderfully kept with beautiful collection of art pieces placed aesthetically. The rooms are well appointed and very comfortable and the food cooked by the affable Chef Pappu was amazing. Nestled in a peaceful area of Ramgarh, Avaas offers mesmerising view of the valley below. We plucked fresh fruits from fruit trees around the property and enjoyed the freshness of nature. Arvind, the owner, is a great host. He took pains to organise our trip to the last dot, took us out trekking to Tagore Top which was the high point of our trip. It felt like we were with a close friend at his place rather than a commercial property.
He organised a candle lit dinner with a bon fire for us which was a beautiful experience in the cool environs of Ramgarh. Went for a rejuvenating and exploratory walk with him to soak in the history and layout of the area. For the 4 of us, this short holiday at Avaas was a beautiful experience. WE look forward to another trip to stay up with Arvind at his soon to be finished wooden Chalet and enjoy the fresh air, fruits and his impeccable hospitality.... Thanks yet again...Arvind

Jun 24, 2017
Thank you sir honestly when I took your call at the time of. Booking I was shaken up to my roots knowing that first army officer was coming to my place that too Brg. Inder as they call him , everyone at AVAAS was brefifed so that there are no causulties who wants to have a bullet in his head end of the day . But I must say sir my interactions with you not only made me confertable but I felt like I was part of the family I must say it has changed my opinion and I think my respect for men in uniform has only grown and grown I must say on record that I have not seen a more hamble down to earth human sir it's my honor to host you and your family at AVAAS and will always look forward to have you back.............thank you sir for encouraging words we will strive to make this place even better as we grow .......... regards Arvind
Jasmohan
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed June 13, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Top Rating to this 2 bed cottage fully deserved. We had a very comfortable stay in this wonderfully maintained home away from home. As the pictures show the cottage is very tastefully furnished with old art pieces lovingly collected by the owner Arvind. Arvind contacted me after the booking and made sure I had all the information necessary in terms of directions. There is plenty to do including walks in a pine forest (short) and longer walks in the Ramgarh area. Arvind was most helpful with information on what to do, The best part of staying at the cottage is the included services of a professional chef who used to work in a hotel earlier. So breakfast (included for us) and lunch/dinner (at a marginal extra cost) is laid on so you and your family can go ahead and have a true holiday. We tried Indian/Chinese, local kumaon food and Continental and found the food very good.

Jun 30, 2017
Thank you sir for your feed back we look forward to have you back soon......Regards Arvind
Seher C
“AMAZING EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed June 11, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Amazing view, a must visit place!
For all the people who want to spend time out of the busy corporate life to enjoy peaceful, soothing and tranquil environment.
Must visit

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks you so much for encouraging words we will love to have you back soon........ regards Arvind
Tarun S
“Perfect....All that you want from a Relaxing Holiday”
Reviewed June 10, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Perfect....perfection is the way the owner Mr. Arvind Seth likes it...and that is what you get.
You want to relax, enjoy the breathtaking views, live in luxury, have the most amazing food cooked in house (Pappu, the most amazing cook)....read a book sitting outside or indoors, having an amazing view of the mountains, the clouds, the beauty.
I went with my son and my parents for a 3 nights stay here. Well, I did not want to come back. Now, I can't wait to go back there.
A decent drive from Delhi/Gurgaon, Mr. Arvind makes sure you have the best directions available.

Your age range 35-49
Sep 30, 2017
Thanks you so much for your review.....we llok foward to have you back soom.......Regards Arvind
Shikhar B
“Mr”
Reviewed March 13, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Awesome, peaceful, mesmerizing, etc. there are no words that can define the beauty of this place.
We were Looking for a property to spend the long weekend with family away from the hustle bustle. we came to know about this place online, looked at every detail available and decided to stay at the property.

The property looks exactly same as it is in the pictures available online. A 2bhk villa facing the valley, with 24 hours help and a chef. The food is amazingly delicious, and the scenic view is great. The owner ( mr Arvind Seth) was very helpful in every aspect to make our stay comfortable and memorable.

We all had a great time, played boards games, spent time with each other, went for a walk in the forest, no T.V. , no phones, just the family , scenic views , nice flora and fauna , listening to the sound of birds, etc. This place is a must visit for everyone.

Mar 14, 2017
Thank you for your feedback we look forward to have you back soon...... Regards Arvind
saurabhmi...
New Delhi, India
“Peace , Calm & Relax”
Reviewed January 18, 2017 for a stay in October 2016

I Stayed with my Family for 3 Nights @ Ramgarh and trust me , this place is the same as it resembles in the Photos. Arvind ( Owner ) of the property has been very helpful during the complete stay from guiding us the places to see and visit. What the best part is you get complete relaxation with no fuss. Great food for the taste buds , prepared by excellent cook and served by accommodating help.In addition , you can read novels endlessly without being disturbed , take a nap without being disturbed.Appreciate the effort being put by Arvind to make it an excelent home stay . Home Away from Home and it's worth it.I remeber one Kuch Din tow guzaro Avaas mein. Thanks Arvind for your Hospitality.

Your age range 25-34
Jan 20, 2017
Thanks you so much Saurabh for your reviews ..........looking forward to have you back on the property soon...........Regards Arvind
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing