“Best Thai Restaurant so far”
Review of Thai Lemongrass

Thai Lemongrass
Ranked #6 of 21 Restaurants in Southborough
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I had dinner with my friends last Tuesday night and let me say it was fantastic. I am glad that I went on Tuesday because they do a special offer for £12.95 per person which was a reasonable price. The food was outstanding and the staff was very kind. When the bill came there was no service charge! Which surprised me. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

3  Thank Terry G

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Had a very enjoyable meal here at a good price. Particular highlights were the fish with a chilli topping and the noodles with crushed peanuts. Service was slightly amateur, but in a really charming way. More relaxing than trying to find a parking space in central T Wells too.

2  Thank PaulIanLyons
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We got a takeaway from here a couple of weeks ago and were really impressed by the quality of the food! It is hard to find decent Asian takeaways around Tonbridge but this place is a real gem. The restaurant was very quiet when we went to pick up the takeaway which is a real shame as the food truely was fantastic...! Would encourage anyone to go here for a delicious meal which is slightly cheaper than the ones in Tunbridge Wells.

1  Thank Meg H
Reviewed January 4, 2014

This Thai restaurant is truly a hidden gem. I took my wife here recently on New Year's Eve and we had a fantastic time. The staff are so hospitable. The food was freshly made and tasted so good. Would recommend Thai massaman curry, yum. Altogether priced far more reasonably than others in central Tunbridge Wells. A++ Thanks Lemongrass, back soon! Helen / Richard.

2  Thank Wanjiku73
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

I love this restaurant. I have eaten here on many occasions and would consider myself an experienced thai food eater, having worked in a thai restaurant and travelled around thailand.
This restaurant is authentic, run by Thai people. It can get very busy in here but the service never falters!
Equally no matter how busy they are the food comes out prompt and delicious.
The only problem is there is no parking in the surrounding area. So be mindful if you are driving.

2  Thank tanya_Downes